Friday, April 29, 2016

Meal Planning

I do so much better if I plan our families meals out ahead of time. And while I don't do it 100% of the time, I've found that it keeps my family eating healthier and saves me from the stress of "what are we going to eat tonight?!" I use to think people that meal planned were crazy. Way too organized or OCD. But I've discovered it's not so bad! If I just take a little time to sit down on the weekends I can usually plan out our menu for the next two weeks. Then I make the shopping list to go with it. I try to remember the days we will be eating on the run or when we won’t be home. And I TRY to get the kids input on what we're having! They get to pick things things they like and help decide on any new recipes I want to try.  So get out your favorite recipe book (or get on Pinterest…..it’s GREAT for recipes!) and start your planning.  There are tons of free printables that you can use as well!  
 
 

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment