Friday, May 22, 2015

Myths

With so much information bombarding us these days…it’s hard to tell what is fact and was is the truth.  Should we eat fat?  Go fat free?  Is sugar bad?  What about gluten?  So many questions!!!  That’s why it’s always good to do a little research of your own when it comes to diet and exercise.  And maybe I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to research.  But I love to look stuff up.  Give me a topic…..especially about health and wellness…..and I’m going to read all about it.  I want to know the truth! 
I came across this infographic awhile back on Pinterest.  And it shows some of the myths or misconceptions people have when it comes to diet.  And remember….when I use the word diet, it literally means what we eat.  Not some fad to lose weight.  

I think these are just great!  It’s just so easy to get confused!  But choosing a healthy diet is easy!  Eat as many minimally processed, chemical free foods as possible.  Eat real foods that fuel your body.  All the fast fix, shortcuts can do more harm than good. 
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment